The oil and gas industry is facing unprecedented levels of complexity and volatility. Historically low commodity prices, geopolitical events, disruptive technologies and increased regulation mean that the pressure to innovate (while simultaneously reducing operations costs) is higher than ever.
Amidst these disruptors, the innovators are establishing cost-competitive operations. They’re finding new ways for contractors to collaborate more effectively and discovering efficiencies that eliminate unnecessary costs and complexities. They are strengthening their core processes – including process and human safety, environmental performance and compliance – to drive business performance excellence.
The 2016 Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit provides the framework you need to successfully navigate today’s increasingly complex and volatile global market. Taking place in Houston November 7-9, 2016 this year’s event is bringing together over 250 Operations Leaders from across North America and will give you the tools you need to:
- Maximize organizational effectiveness
- Form alliances and improve collaboration across the supply chain
- Improve performance in large project capital management
- Leverage digital operations to increase predictability and improve project results
- Take a holistic view of operational assets to reduce risk and enhance compliance
- Drive a high reliability culture
- Establish a robust asset management strategy
- Achieve environmental excellence
- Improve process automation and augmentation
- Create the conditions for enterprise business transformation
This is your opportunity to make the most of a difficult situation to rise above these disruptors and thrive in the years ahead.
Check out the full agenda here.