Urban Solar is proud to introduce a brand new solar lighting controller technology, the ECM Connect™. This web-connected Energy Control Module (ECM) technology allows users to monitor and operate solar LED lighting systems remotely from their desktop or mobile devices.
Urban Solar’s SLL Series, PV-Stop and PV-Shelter systems already use intuitive power management, and are now further enhanced by the highly reliable, patent pending ECM technology. The new ECM Connect™ utilizes wireless connectivity to provide several new lighting control features and benefits for reliability.
“We are always looking out for the latest technological innovations to solar lighting solutions, while striving to enhance our system reliability and performance,” says Urban Solar President Jeff Peters. “The ECM Connect™ will allow our customers and partners to have a more efficient method of monitoring their solar lighting investment.”
“Facility managers are constantly looking for ways to do more with less,” says Urban Solar Research and Development Manager Trevor Harmon. “With a wireless link to the solar lighting system, personnel can now realize all of the operation and maintenance benefits of a web-connected self-contained lighting system.”
ECM Connect™ features & benefits:
- Web-enabled wireless control and monitoring of solar lighting systems, which allow municipalities to control the energy consumption and lighting profiles while reducing maintenance costs
- Real time lighting management and energy savings, using calendar based scheduling and dimming to optimize performance year-round
- Secure wireless communications and intuitive user interface, which allow programming of lighting fixtures to turn on, off, or dim on any real time or pre-programmed schedule
- Data collection and reporting capabilities, which allows municipalities to check active lighting, solar charging, and battery condition warnings
- Secure wireless connection, to manage or control your lighting network from any browser using PCs or smartphones
- Internet connectivity
- In depth configuration options
- Remote lighting control